Have an experienced web developer create your website using a premium responsive WordPress theme, and train you to manage the content so you are in control.
We help our clients keep their websites secure and up-to-date by providing on-going maintenance including regular backups of site files and databases.
Have our experienced web developer create your website to include the following:
- Set-up of database for WordPress CMS
- Installation & configuration of WordPress
- Use of a responsive premium WordPress theme
- Editing of theme to create a unique website
- Creation of pages to suit your needs
- Social Media share-bar
- Social Media follow buttons linking to your SM accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Set-up of Feedburner account & subscription form
- Installation & configuration of plugins for site security hardening
- Set-up of Google Webmaster Tools account for your site
- Set-up of Google Analytics account for your site and inclusion of analytics code on all pages
- Creation of sitemap and submission of same to Google
- Installation and configuration of e-commerce shopping cart (if needed)
- Linking of shopping cart to PayPal payment gateway (if applicable)
- Training on how to manage the site’s content
Some recent websites we have developed
Here are the most recent websites built by our web developer.
Click on a slide to load the relevant website into a new browser tab/window.
Maintenance services we offer
Maintaining your website can be time-consuming. Let us do it for you.
We offer the following website maintenance services:
- Updating your WordPress core files
- Updating site plugins
- Updates and fixes to the site
- Regular site and database backups
A website, like a car or house, needs to be maintained if it is to be of use. This involves posting new content to the blog or news section on a regular basis.
Of equal importance is keeping the code up to date. This is essential for sites that run a CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress or Joomla because these are under constant attack by crackers who seek to gain illegal access for whatever nefarious reasons.
The only way to thwart the crackers is to keep the core CMS files and all plugins up-to-date.
Regular backups of the site files and database(s) are also essential.
Spreadsheets (using Microsoft Excel, Libreoffice, or OpenOffice) are great for doing such things as tracking simple lists, doing automatic calculations, creating charts and graphs of your data.
However, if you need to keep track of large amounts of information which frequently changes, keep ongoing records, or have more than one person accessing the data at the same time, then a spreadsheet will not do.
This is where we come in. We can design and build a custom database application for your specific needs.
Latest Web Technology
Our web developer uses the latest web technology for front- and back-end:
- Responsive framework
- HTML5 and CSS3
- AJAX and JSON
- MySQL database
- PHP 5.x